Research Practice Document
Click on the links below named “Research Practice 2015” to download the documents for your research practice.
Directions: Watch the video and write down the different table manners that Jack breaks. Also, what does the grandfather say?
Then, for extra credit, click on the “Comments” link, and write a comment in the reply box stating what you think is the rudest thing he did.
Watch the video and complete the worksheet.
American comedian, singer and actor Adam Sandler writes and sings a song about Elmo… with Elmo!
Directions: Watch and listen to the video and fill in the blanks to the worksheet with the words you hear.
1) What is the man doing when we first see him?
2) What is the woman doing when we first see her?
3) What is the man doing when the woman first notices him?
4) How does the man react when he notices that the woman saw him?
5) How does the woman react to the man’s reaction?
6) What do you think happened after the woman showed the man the memo?
Please sit back and relax while watching this short film, The Slap, by Iranian filmmaker Ehsan Amani. Focus on watching what happens in the clip and be sure to read the captions carefully. Then answer the questions on the worksheet that you received in class. Also, be ready to talk about what you watched in class.
*If you need another copy of the worksheet, you can click on the PDF link below.
Here are some additional questions to think about.
1) What are the relationships between the four people?
2) What are the similarities and differences between the two men? The two women?
3) What is each person doing on the train?
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks on the worksheet you received in class. If you have lost the worksheet, you can print out a new copy using the PDF link below.